Opportunities at DSPL
We at Dharne can help you bring your aspirations into reality and ensure that your career goes a long way in attaining your goals. We align your career goals and company goals by assigning you projects that lead towards success. Our novel HR Practices ensure you not only have a great job but also a great life.
We are currently looking for motivated individuals seeking all round growth in their career path.
We take candidates who have set their eyes on career in Web Designing, Web Programming and Web Marketing. Joining Dharne will help you develop your skills further by working on our challenging assignments.
We help our employees to fulfill their potential with a mentoring program leading to growth in their career. We take great care to ensure our new colleagues immediately understand and feel involved in the collaborative experience. Each new team member follows an individually-tailored on boarding process which, depending on exposure and role, can include interactive sessions and support from a personal mentor.
We also hold campus interviews for direct recruitment and are on a constant lookout for people with zeal and learning attitude.
If you would like to be part of a team which prides itself on its originality and spirit we invite you to be a part of our growing family .
At Dharne all we need to know is How Big Can You Think?
Internship with Dharne is a great learning opportunity for someone who is just completed Graduation or currently is attending last year of College and is seeking to add IT experience and references to their resume. We’re looking for individuals having the willingness to learn and with a motivation to apply themselves.
Overall the internship program is an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in a supportive professional environment. It is a perfect way to build your resume, gain relevant work experience in the digital design realm and of course have some fun.
So we get to borrow your big big brain. But what’s in it for you?
- Clearly defined, real-world projects
- Events to help you learn more about Dharne
- Executive Speaker Series
- Poster session to showcase your research or project
- Contests and projects allowing you to get creative and win cool prizes
Experience: 5-10 years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Integrity, Intelligence, Organized, Attention to detail, Driven, Ambitious, Goal Oriented, Analytical.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written).
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally, and to think with a short, medium, and long term perspective.
- Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, tools and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize under pressure
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills.
- Hands on experience in delivering / leading the delivery of multiple web design projects in WordPress.Joomla, Magento, PHP, JQuery, and HTML 5 to successful completion.
- Experience writing proposals and SOW’s.
- Sound understanding of SEO, social media, and other digital marketing techniques.
- Hands on experience of various software delivery methodology like Waterfall, Agile etc.
- Project management tools like MS Project (MPP), Basecamp, OpenProject, etc.; PMP or Prince2 certifications.
- Familiar with Agile and other methodologies, to help us pick the best suited for our organization.
Graphic Designer UI / UX
Desired Candidate Profile:
Designing & creating high-quality front-end websites including new web interfaces, Internet related graphics and layouts.
Visionary designer who can create innovative website design.
Minimalist design sense that matches top trending design trends.
Knowledge of Theme Integration and Customization using different CMS tools like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento – PSD to HTML / CSS skills will be an added advantage
Good portfolio is a must
Working with deadlines is must.
Strong communication skill and excellent written English skills
Must have an understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop
Sr. PHP Developer
Experience: 4-5 years in Magento, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, Magento (mandatory)
Qualification: BE/B. Tech/MCA with a good academic record. Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of Custom coding on Magento
- Custom work on Magento Plugins
- Payment Gateways
- Work on Theme
- Slicing of PSD/DIV and Table based knowledge
- Currently working on Magento projects.Good in communications is desired
- Excellent experience in Magento framework.
Job Description :
- Experience of 2+ years in Magento (mandatory)
- Strong in Analysis and logic
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Abilitywriteclean, well designed code, properly commented.
- Programmer should troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product application and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle of the product.
- Follow industry best practices for coding.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.